10 Home Remedies to Treat your Dark Circles Overnight
The most common issue people facing today are dark eye circles. It’s something that makes a woman look like dull and dreary. Some dark eye circles become so intense, and it becomes hard to treat.
No need of worrying about this condition any more as home remedies are accessible to treat this condition overnight. Aside from applying lotions and creams, try out some of the home remedies and get rid of those under eye circles.
- Applying cucumber will be the fastest and best way of eliminating dark circles. The process of applying it is also simple and easy. Cut the cucumber into slices and keep these slices on your eyes for hardly 15 minutes. Continue the procedure as long as possible.
- Eating avocado is great but have you ever thought of applying this fruit on your face to get rid of the dark circle? Applying it straight to your skin will give you an instant release. Cut avocado into slices and put it under your eyes for at least 5 to 10 minutes. You will not just feel relaxed but also eliminate dark circles.
- Cucumber juice is also effective in eliminating dark circles under your eyes overnight. Make two cotton pads and dip them in cucumber juice for some time. Put the cotton pads on your eye for about fifteen minutes because this will provide a cooling effect and at the same time will relax your eyes. Also, you can keep your eyes covered with slices of cucumber for best results.
- Castor oil is also effective in treating under eye circle. It works very efficiently, and at the same time, it also boosts circulation in the capillaries of your skin.
- Lemon juice and tomato is also another efficient way of curing dark circles. Blend both lemon and tomato properly and apply that mixture to your skin. Feel the effect in a few minutes. This method works very well. Continue to follow this process as long as possible.
- You can also prepare a homemade face pack by means of pouring a lemon juice or a little bit of honey. Leave it for 10 minutes and then wash your face with warm water.
- Another effective way of treating dark circle is turmeric eye pads. Turmeric is a natural skin healer and brightener. It brightens your under eye slowly just like it does for skin and lighten the darkness to a great extent. Use this eye pad overnight to eliminate dark circles under your eyes.
- If you do not have an eye serum, then you can make sure of a small amount of milk cream. With your ring finger, massage your eye area using a cold milk cream prior going to bed to condition and moisturize your skin.
- Green and chamomile tea is also effective in treating dark circles under your eyes. To minimize puffiness and eliminate dark circles under your eyes, soak cotton pads in green or chamomile tea, cut the cotton pad in half and use it as your eye mask. This will eliminate the dark circles fast.
- To refresh and soother tired or dull eyes you can use rose water to treat dark circles under your eyes. This helps in toning and lightening the skin under your eyes.
These were some of the best home remedies which can be used for eliminating dark circles under your eyes overnight. If you choose to have eye gels, beware of fragrance ingredients. Make sure to check the ingredients very carefully before buying the products. There are other home remedies which you can use are slices of citrus fruits, tea bags, and many others.